To become a great ICT company by
focusing on our Customer Success, our Colleagues, and Innovation. For our
customers, we will solve their problems and we will be always available. For
our colleagues, we will focus on collaborating and innovating. If you are
succeeding then we are succeeding.
Our customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their strategic business ambitions.
Now is the time to join CEDIBUT. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
CEDIBUT is committed to helping every customer become a best-run business. At CEDIBUT, our purpose is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. We promise to innovate to help our customers run at their best. We are participating in the engineering of solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality, and spread opportunity across borders and cultures.
We are in this together!
We believe technology can and should
be a force for good and that meaningful innovation can and will contribute to a
brighter world in big and small ways.
Diversity and inclusion
We thrive on diverse voices. We
engage our employees’ and customers’ experiences, strengths, and different
points of view to inform, challenge, and stretch our thinking. This is how we
Corporate Social Responsibility
We believe technology is a powerful
force for good and are working to foster a sustainable future where everyone
has access to the benefits and opportunities created by technology.
We believe that, when designed with
people at the center, AI can extend your capabilities, free you up for more
creative and strategic endeavors, and help you or your organization achieve
Check out how we deliver secure,
private, and reliable computing experiences based on sound business practices.
Like the business builders we serve,
CEDIBUT began as a start-up. Our founders, Carlclay Gitau and Martin Ruriga,
wanted to be part of customer excellence in the automation of accounting
processes of business across Kenya and East Africa. We have worked with teams
of global recognition development the software from across three continents—and
promoting our service and products to businesses to benefit from this as well.
Since 2016, We have been involved in
numerous projects as implementation consultants. We started with Sage, the
Atlanta, and Ultratude.
Today, CEDIBUT has 6 team members and
serves over 30 customers in 5 countries across Africa.
From our colleagues delivering
ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow
for more than 5 years, and people are driving our future as a great IT company.
We’re writing our next chapter.
Be part of it!
Life at CEDIBUT
At CEDIBUT, you’ll flourish in an
environment that encourages free expression, collaboration, individuality, and
diversity. Learn how we operate, innovate, work, play, and give back – and make
sure we’re the right fit for you.
Anything is possible: Together, we
change enterprise software and reinvented how business was done.
The key to CEDIBUT’s success? Our
people. They are innovators, leaders, and all-around great human beings. They
come from many different countries, speak many different languages – and bring
their own unique experiences to the table.
Want to work in your hometown, on the
other side of the world, or somewhere in between? CEDIBUT continues to create
partnerships on every side of the African continent, in more than 8 countries –
and we’re continuously expanding our presence in new and exciting places.
Sustainability and corporate social
Our sustainability and corporate
social responsibility (CSR) efforts focus on creating a sustainable future for
CEDIBUT, our customers, and society.
Diversity and inclusion
Creating a diverse and inclusive
culture makes us a better company, fuelling our innovation, enhancing our work
experience, and enabling our success in a changing world.
We want people who think big and
dream big. People who are dynamic and full of integrity. We want people who are
collaborative, creative, and fun. And most of all, we want people who are
passionate about helping businesses – and the world – run better and improve
Combine your talents with CEDIBUT
opportunities to create an amazing career. We’ll be your biggest cheerleaders
and provide you with the development tools, training, and support you need to
turn your career dreams into reality.
People who do great work deserve
great support. That’s why we care about building a culture of flexibility,
learning, and belonging. At CEDIBUT, you can customize your benefits experience
to meet your personal and professional needs and support a healthy and
Why choose CEDIBUT ERP, Payroll & point of sales software Kenya.
Our ERP, Payroll and Point of sale POS Kenya are the cheapest, most reliable systems designed to make your life easier and our detailed inventory management and summarized reporting interfaces help retailers make smarter decisions. If you are looking for software dealers in Kenya or Point of sale dealers in Kenya just call us for a discounted and cheap business management software applications and Hardware you can find in town.
Why choose CEDIBUT ERP, HR-Payroll and POS Software, Kenya?
- 1. Our cheapest ERP, Payroll and point of sales software POS in Kenya, improves customer experience by serving them in a fast and convenient way. Quick customer checkout with our ERP, Payroll and point of sales (POS) system with make you save many clients within the shortest time possible.
- 2. With our ERP, Payroll and point of sales system, you will manage your stock/inventory easily. The ERP, Payroll and POS Kenya will help you know the levels of your stock in the store by helping you decide when to stock your business.
- 3. ERP, Payroll and point of sales helps improve the accuracy of inventory in your store. The ERP, Payroll and Point of sale is compatible with the bar code scanner that helps eliminate manual entry.
- 4. This ERP, Payroll and point of sales system is efficient and effective in generating presentable reports/receipt which is issued to clients and suppliers.
- 5. Our ERP, Payroll and point of sales software can be used not only for sales, the ERP, Payroll and POS system has Human resource module which employer can use to manage his/her employees. Payroll module for managing payments to employees . This make it very flexible.
- 6. CEDIBUT best ERP, Payroll and POS software Kenya enables a business owner to sell goods on credit to registered customers.
- 7. CEDIBUT best ERP, Payroll and point of sales supports multiple users of the system with access roles assigned per user depending on his/her department in the business.
- 8. CEDIBBUT best ERP, Payroll and point of sales provides a business owner with a inventory plan for the business.
- 9. Our ERP, Payroll and POS cheapest in Kenya provides quick snapshots and charts on your store’s/inventory sales performance.
- 10. Our affordable ERP, Payroll and Point of Sale in Kenya Attach a sale/transaction to a customer
- 11. Our ERP, Payroll and POS has offline availability. The ERP, Payroll and POS continues taking orders and printing receipts during a temporary loss of connection and then syncs in a click of a button when the connection is restored. This makes it a reliable ERP, Payroll and POS.
- 12. CEDIBUT ERP, Payroll and Point of Sale System is compatible with any device. You can use the advanced technologically ERP, Payroll and POS system on any device whether its android tablets or windows desktops.
- 13. CEDIBUT flexible ERP, Payroll and POS in Kenya enables businesses to connect ERP, Payroll and Point of Sale hardware such as cash drawers, POS printers Credit card scanners Barcode scanners etc.
- 14. CEDIBUT ERP, Payroll and Point of Sale in Kenya is constantly updated with new innovations aimed at solving current problems being made by our team of IT Specialists.
Responding to COVID-19 together
As the world responds to the outbreak of COVID-19,
we’re working to do our part by ensuring the safety of our employees, striving
to protect the health and well-being of the communities in which we operate,
and providing technology, tips, and resources to our customers.
Responding to COVID-19 together
- 1. Community support: Making donations of
safety and necessities of life to help the community right now
- 2. Tools for work: Staying productive at home
and returning to work safely
- 3. Help for job seekers: Our initiative aims
to bring more digital skills to people
- 4. Help for businesses: Tools to help
companies adapt and respond to new challenges
- 5. Explore & learn: Cooking, camp,
cultural activities – do more and have fun at home